BEER, FOOD & RETAIL VENDOR INFORMATION:
- Are there any gluten free beers or other alcohol options this year? – Yes, but at this time breweries are not confirmed. Check out our BREWERIES tab for all confirmed breweries.
- Can I purchase beer from the breweries at the Festival? – No. Colorado law does not allow purchasing 6-packs, growlers or others at this event. You cannot leave the designated event area with alcohol.
- I just want to hang out – can I buy a full beer or drink at the event? – No, there will be no alcohol sold inside the event.
- Will breweries run out of beer? – It’s possible they’ll run out of a certain kinds of brews, especially the most popular kinds, but beer will be available until the end of the event.
- Will there be free water available at the event? – Yes
- Are there drinks other than beer? – Vendors will have sodas & water for sale.
- What food vendors will be there? – The Goods Smoke & Grill, Nicky’s Quickie, Climax Jerky
- What retail vendors will be there? – Loki, Renewal by Anderson, Cutco Cutlery, Rocky Mountain Outback Hats, Wilde Nomad, Moore Collection, Colorado Sol, Taspens Organic & Dragonfly Botanicals, Welk Resorts, Smith/Superfluent, I love Colorado Beer, Belong Designs, The Spot, Herbal Infusions, Scout Designs, Aksels, Yo Colorado, Altitude Jewelry, Ranch Bucket Brands, Steamboat Whiskey Company, Middle Park Health, Maroon Bell Outdoor, Complete Basement Systems, Valario’s Devils Thumb Ranch Resort