Date: Saturday August 5th, 2017
Time: 12:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Location: Hideaway Park, Winter Park, CO
The Winter Park Fraser Valley Chamber of Commerce, The LIFT FM and KRKY “Colorado Country” are proud to announce the 8th annual Winter Park Beer Festival on Saturday, August 5th, 2017 at Hideaway Park, in downtown Winter Park. This great annual event in Winter Park offers brews, views and great live music. Unlimited beer tasting from Noon to 5:00 p.m. with 45+ micro brewers on hand sampling their classic hoppy beverages and a few new ones. This event is a ‘don’t miss’ for beer aficionados, music lovers and festival goers. Besides great beer, Beer Fest attendees will enjoy food from vendors, retail vendors, and live music from 3 acts throughout the day.
- When is the Festival? – August 5th, 2017
- Where is the Festival Held? What are directions? – Hideaway Park in Downtown Winter Park.
- What are the hours? – 12:00 – 5:00 p.m. The first hour (12:00 – 1:00 p.m.) is reserved only for attendees who have pre-purchased their tickets. Anyone needing a ticket at the event will be able to purchase tickets at 1 p.m. at the main ticket box office across from the Winter Park Fraser Chamber building.
- Are kids allowed? – Yes, but children 12 & over must have a ticket to enter. Keep in mind, its crowded and mostly on grass & hard to maneuver strollers.
- Do I have to be over 21 to attend? –You must be 21 or over to drink alcohol at the event. You can enter the event with a general admission ticket if you are under 21 and purchase food and non-alcoholic beverages from vendors.
- Can I get in if I’m a Designated Driver? – Yes, with a general admission ticket
- Are any of the proceeds donated to a charity? – Yes, proceeds benefit the Samantha Remington Angel Heart Foundation & the Grand Foundation.
- Is the event ADA accessible?- Yes, however it does take place on grass.
- Do you recycle? – Yes
- Who do I contact for media information or a media pass? – Email [email protected].
- How to I sign up to as a sponsor, vendor, or brewery? – See our GET INVOLVED TAB.
- How can I volunteer? What do I get as a volunteer? – Please email Megan Ledin with the Grand Foundation at [email protected] to volunteer.
- Will there be live entertainment? Yes, bands will be announced in early summer 2017.
- Where’s the After Party? – The after party starts at the Winter Park Pub right after the event. Enjoy the “Best burgers in the Universe” along with drink specials and live music.
- What else is there to do the area? – Check out www.playwinterpark.com
- How Much does it cost? And what’s included with the ticket? – See ticket pricing on homepage.
- Where can I purchase tickets? – Online and at the Winter Park Fraser Chamber Visitor Center.
- How Much does it cost? And what’s included with the ticket? – See ticket details on home page.
- When do presale online ticket sales end? – August 4th at 11:55pm MST. Day of pricing begins at 12:00 a.m.
- Should I purchase my tickets in advance or the day of the event? – Yes! Again this year, only attendees who have pre-purchased tickets will be able to enjoy tastings from 12-1 p.m. We also suggest purchasing in advance because this event WILL SELL OUT, especially if you are interested in the VIP experience!
- Where can I buy tickets day of? – At the entrance gate from 8:00 – 11:00 a.m. or from 1:00 – 4:30 p.m. You can get them online all day as well.
- Do you take credit cards or checks day of? – No checks. Cash or Credit Cards are accepted on the day of the event. Credit cards only for pre-sale purchases online.
- How do I get my tickets if I purchased online? – All tickets are emailed electronically via Eventbrite. You must still bring your ID to get ID’d at the event day of.
- How do I get my mugs? – Pick up your mugs/wristbands early at Cooper Creek Square on Friday, August 4th from 5-8pm. Plus enjoy live music from Adam Lopez & His Rhythm Review.
- Do you offer a Military discount? – No, not at this time.
- What if I buy tickets & can’t attend? – You can transfer them to a friend (over 21). There are no refunds.
- I bought a tasting ticket but want to upgrade to a VIP ticket. What should I do? – Email [email protected].
- Is my registration/ticket transferable? – Yes. Email [email protected].
- The name on the registration/ticket doesn’t match the attendee. Is that okay? – Yes. Tickets can be purchased by one person for a group. Each person in that group will need a ticket & a photo ID the day of the event though.
- Can I update my registration information? – Yes, on the eventbrite ticketing site.
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? – No, you can bring your phone and we can scan your tickets from your email confirmation. Or you can bring the printed ticket.
- What is the refund policy? – No refunds will be offered.
WHAT TO BRING/DAY OF INFO
Bring yourself & your crew along with a valid ID and your ticket on your phone or printed!
- Can I bring my pet? – No, this is a no pet event. (service dogs allowed with vest & paperwork)
- Can I bring a tent? – NO
- Can I bring lawn chairs & blankets? – Yes
- Is there seating? – Limited, but the event takes place on a big grassy field, so there are places to sit on the ground.
- Can I bring a cooler? – No
- Can I bring a water bottle? – Yes, you can bring an empty water bottle for water refills. All water bottles will be searched.
- Can I come & go as I please? – Yes
- Can I bring a bag? – Yes, but it will be subject to a search.
- Can I bring a camelback or boda bag? – No.
- Are recording devices allowed (video cameras, digital cameras, phones)? –Yes
For questions & concerns about the event, email [email protected].