Come to Winter Park to celebrate the 12th annual Winter Park Beer Festival on Saturday, August 7th, 2021 at Rendezvous Events Center (formerly Hideaway Park) in downtown Winter Park. This great annual event in Winter Park offers brews, views and great live music. Unlimited beer tasting from 12:00 to 5:00 p.m. with 25+ micro brewers on hand sampling their classic hoppy beverages and a few new ones. This event is a ‘don’t miss’ for beer aficionados, music lovers and festival goers. Besides great beer, Beer Fest attendees will enjoy food from vendors, retail vendors, and live music.
- When is the Festival? - August 7th, 2021
- Where is the Festival Held? What are directions? - Rendezvous Events Center in Hideaway Park, Downtown Winter Park.
- What are the hours? – 12:00 - 5:00 p.m. The first hour is reserved only for attendees who have pre-purchased their tickets. Anyone needing a ticket at the event will be able to purchase tickets at the main ticket box office across from the Winter Park Fraser Chamber building. ALL VIP TICKET HOLDERS can enter the event at 11:45 a.m.
- Are kids allowed? - Yes, but children 12 & over must have a ticket to enter. Keep in mind, it's crowded and mostly on grass & hard to maneuver strollers.
- Do I have to be over 21 to attend? -You must be 21 or over to drink alcohol at the event. You can enter the event with a general admission ticket if you are under 21 and purchase food and non-alcoholic beverages from vendors.
- Can I get in if I'm a Designated Driver? - Yes, with a general admission ticket
- Is the event ADA accessible?- Yes, however, it does take place on grass.
- How to I sign up to as a sponsor, vendor, or brewery? – See our GET INVOLVED TAB.
- Will there be live entertainment? Yes, see MUSIC tab.
- Where’s the After Party? – Winter Park Pub
- How Much does it cost? And what’s included with the ticket? - See ticket pricing on the homepage.
- Where can I purchase tickets? - Online and at the mug pick up party Friday from 5pm-8pm at the Smokehouse BBQ on Highway 40.
- How Much does it cost? And what’s included with the ticket? – See ticket details on the homepage.
- When do presale online ticket sales end? – August 6th at 11:55pm MST. Day of pricing begins at 12:00 a.m.
- Should I purchase my tickets in advance or the day of the event? – Yes! Again this year, only attendees who have pre-purchased tickets will be able to enjoy tastings from 12-1 p.m. We also suggest purchasing in advance because this event WILL SELL OUT, especially if you are interested in the VIP experience!
- Where can I buy tickets day of? – Online or at the entrance gate starting at 12:30pm.
- Do you take credit cards or checks day of? – No checks. Cash or Credit Cards are accepted on the day of the event. Credit cards only for pre-sale purchases online.
- How do I get my tickets if I purchased online? – All tickets are emailed electronically via Eventbrite. You must still bring your ID to get ID’d at the event day of.
- How do I get my mugs? - You will be able to pick them up on Friday, August 6th, from 5pm - 8pm at the Smokehouse BBQ in Winter Park. You can also buy tickets here without fees.
- Do you offer a Military discount? – Yes, but only on pre-sale tickets. Please email [email protected] for details.
- What if I buy tickets & can’t attend? – You can transfer them to a friend (over 21). There are no refunds.
- I bought a tasting ticket but want to upgrade to a VIP ticket. What should I do? – VIP is sold out for this event.
- The name on the registration/ticket doesn’t match the attendee. Is that okay? – Yes. Tickets can be purchased by one person for a group. Each person in that group will need a ticket & a photo ID the day of the event though.
- Can I update my registration information? – Yes, on the Eventbrite ticketing site.
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? – No, you can bring your phone and we can scan your tickets from your email confirmation. Or you can bring the printed ticket.
- What is the refund policy? – No refunds will be offered.
WHAT TO BRING/DAY OF INFO
Bring yourself & your crew along with a valid ID and your ticket on your phone or printed!
- Can I bring my pet? – No pets are allowed inside the park.
- Can I bring lawn chairs & blankets? – Yes
- Is there seating? – Yes, but the event takes place on a big grassy field, so there are places to sit on the ground and lawn chairs will be available for you to use.
- Can I bring a cooler? – No
- Can I bring a water bottle? – Yes, you can bring an empty water bottle for water refills. All water bottles will be searched.
- Can I come & go as I please? – Yes, just keep your wristband on, no additional wristbands will be given out.
- Can I bring a bag? – Yes, but it will be subject to a search.
- Can I bring a camelback or boda bag? – No.
- Are recording devices allowed (video cameras, digital cameras, phones)? –Yes
For questions & concerns about the event, email [email protected].